ePay icon
Close this search box.

Auto Insurance


Do you have sufficient automobile liability limits? Will you be protected against liability claims in the event you are involved in an at-fault accident? Most individuals do not understand how the personal automobile policy responds to these exposures.

At TIS, we want to make sure you understand this issue so that you can select the liability limits right for your financial situation. In addition, we will advise you on this and other issues such as whether you need to purchase liability coverage when you rent a car and which deductibles are the most cost-efficient. Let us advise you on the most effective way to manage these risks. 


What is the age and condition of your vehicle?

Is your vehicle under a lease or loan?

How much will it cost to repair or replace your vehicle if it is totaled?

Do you park your vehicle outside?

Do you have a long commute?

Do you have an inexperienced driver in the household who may be more likely to be involved in an accident?

Does your vehicle need specialty coverage?


Coverages Selected

Coverage Limits

Replacement Value

Driver Age and Gender

Driving Record

Annual Usage / Mileage

Vehicle Features

Residence and Parking Location

Green arrow down

These are just some of the many factors used to determine the best policy for your unique auto insurance needs. 




Classic Car


Auto Insurance Coverages

Auto insurance is an insurance coverage that is required by each state. State requirements typically involve liability coverage. However, most insureds elect for liability and physical damage coverages. Add-on options are also available for those who wish for more extensive coverage.


Insures against injury and property that you may cause to other persons. The key is that it involves you being held financially responsible for injuries to other persons because of your driving, your ownership, or other use of your vehicle.

Medical Payments

Coverage handles expenses incurred due to an injury of any occupant in your vehicle, regardless of who is at fault. 

Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists

Coverage typically pays for injury you suffer from an accident caused by a person who has no insurance/is inadequately insured, a person who can’t be located (“hit and run drivers”), or a person who has insurance but whose insurance company is insolvent.


Covers damage to your own vehicle that happens when your vehicle runs into another object, such as other vehicles, trees, light poles, mountains, etc.


Coverage provides for damage to your vehicle that is due to sources other than those covered under Collision, such as fire, theft, hitting an animal, vandalism, earthquake, flood, or hail.



These insurance products are a part of any package. While they don’t make us unique, they are the core of your risk mitigation strategy.

Towing and Labor

Coverage is to help pay for your costs to deal with a disabled car. It could help pay for the vehicle to be towed to a service station or for any repair that occurs at the location of the car’s breakdown. Note that this coverage is for labor rather than the costs of car parts.

Rental Reimbursement

Coverage reimburses your expense of renting a car as a temporary replacement. The car being replaced must be an insured vehicle that’s unavailable for use because of it being damaged, lost (stolen), or destroyed in a covered loss.

Gap Coverage

Provides coverage for the difference in or “gap” if the amount owed on a vehicle loan or lease is more than the amount paid after a total loss claim. This coverage is recommended if you owe more than your car is worth. 

Get a Quote

Meet our Sales Team

Personal Insurance

Kevin Shires

VP, Personal Insurance

(865) 824-6916
(865) 824-6916

Steven Sitton

Client Executive

(865) 824-6951
(865) 824-6951

Get a Quote

Provide us with a little information about yourself and your insurance needs.