User Conduct & Obligations
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations when using this Website. You shall not:
- Upload, post or transmit content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- violates or infringes on another’s intellectual property rights;
- transmits any virus, spyware, malware or other material that could potentially damage this Website or any connected computers or Internet services;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal flow of dialogue on this Website;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website; or
- includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
- Provide misleading or false information about yourself or another person.
- Collect or store personal data about other visitors to this Website without their consent.
- Transmit spam, bulk or any other unsolicited or duplicative messages.
- Sell access to the use of this Website, or redistribute for sale any content provided by this Website.
TIS reserves the right to suspend or remove any user or content from this Website that violates these terms.
Effective Date & Changes
By accessing this Website, you agree to indemnify and hold TIS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers, employees and representatives harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party relating to your use of this Website.
Third-party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
Any references or links to third-party Web sites, products and services do not constitute an endorsement or approval by TIS. You acknowledge that any business dealings between you and any third parties are solely between you and such third parties. TIS does not assume any liability for your use of any third-party services. By accessing these services, you acknowledge and agree that such use is at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content included on this Website, such as text, names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, slogans and other designations TIS uses in connection with its products and services, is the property of TIS or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You may not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit or create derivative works of the content of others, in whole or in part, unless expressly authorized by TIS.