TIS Insurance Services, Inc. has a heritage of putting the needs of our clients first, and we are committed to continuing this heritage. The principle of Clients First is a core value upon which our company is based and from which all other values flow.
To affirm this commitment, TIS, its owners, directors, officers, and employees make the following promise:
- In every instance, we will deal honestly with you, put your needs in front of our own, and pursue your best interests when dealing with third parties, including the insurance carriers we represent.
- When selecting insurance carriers from which to request proposals, we will not consider, nor take into account in any way, possible Contingency Commissions which may be earned as a result of our dealings with any carrier.
- We will provide to you all competitive proposals which are received by us from the various carriers and make our recommendation based on what is best for you.
- We will provide to you, upon request, the amount of compensation we receive from all sources as a result of handling your account.
- We will provide to you, upon request, copies of any Contingency Agreement which we are a party to with any insurance carrier providing coverage to you.
- TIS has always believed we grow and succeed by serving the interests of our clients. Period.